Unique Consulting has been offering compliance audits to franchised and nonfranchised clients since 2016. We’ve become experts in offering independent, nonbias, affordable & valuable compliance audits in the retail, fuel, liquor, food and hospitality industry across South Africa.
Unique Consulting has been offering compliance audits to franchised and nonfranchised clients since 2016. We’ve become experts in offering independent, nonbias, affordable & valuable compliance audits in the retail, fuel, liquor, food and hospitality industry across South Africa. No matter where your stores are located, we can conduct the necessary regular audits across South Africa. Our experience ranges across South Africa to over 500 franchisees per month.
How does this process work?
Once your checklists are setup, the physical inspections need to be done. Unique Consulting is passionate and highly experienced in this category and currently conduct independent store inspections to over 500 franchisees
What type of inspections do we conduct?
We conduct the following independent store inspections:
- Operational Standards Audits
- Promotional Compliance Audits
- Food Safety & Hygiene Audits
- Mystery Shoppers Audits
Which areas to you cover?
We cover the entire South Africa, no matter where the store or branch is located we have the team in place to visit every corner of South Africa on a regular basis.
Which industries do we offer this services for?
Currently we mainly offer our independent inspection services to the Retail, Quick Serve Restaurant, Hospitality industry. We do however have the full capability of offering this services to any industry that has at least 5 stores / branches or offices across South Africa
What is your process?
Every client’s process is unique and differs, but the following basic outline process is followed:
- Service Level Agreement is established
- Create Audit Account or we use your own system
- Build Audits
- Setup Users
- Outline your stores/branches addresses
- Define & plan Call Cycle
- Test first few inspections with your team or representative (to ensure our approach is sufficient)
- Start inspections
- Inspection reports sent immediately to client’s and your head-office once once
- We then report back daily, weekly or monthly as per our SLA
- Inspections are billed for on completion (same day) and payment is due every Friday by 12h00. In cases where we will be required to overnight, we might require 50% up-front deposit
- Insights Reports sent Weekly / Monthly or Quarterly as required
What does this service cost?
The cost per independent inspection completed is based on number of stores you have, frequency of inspections to be done, length of inspection and location of each store. Our costs are usually made up as follow: Labour Cost + Travel (Fuel, oil & flight costs) + Vehicle Maintenance, Service and replacement costs + Accommodation costs (if needed) + Our admin charge = total cost. This will derive at a cost per inspection charges. The cost per inspection, per store will be clearly outlined in the Pre-Quotation and final SLA. Our costs starts from as little at R250.00 excl. VAT per inspection.
What are the benefits of using our Inspection Services?
This business was built on our benefits. Strangely enough it was also started out of the exact benefit it had for our 1st client ever. Here are some of the benefits of using an outsources inspection instead of your own in-house team to conduct inspections:
- Independent, non-bias opinion every time
- We become the policeman instead of your in-house team which could cause business relationship issues
- We offer unique, custom designed, flexibility to our approach to every client
- Guaranteed competitive rates compared to our competitors
- We give personal care to every client. Guaranteed.
- Our approach is professional with a professional appreance
- Guaranteed 100% cycle completion rate – on time.
- Our charges includes everything. No hidden costs.
- Our solution compared to your own in-house team guaranteed more cost effective
- No need to worry about staff on leave or sick = saves you money
- No need to worry about labour relation issues…
- No need to worry about possible retrenchments
- We adapt as your business adapts
- We constantly find areas to area value and improve your business
- We are a owner-managed business
- 24/7 Support
With over 13 years experience in this field we offer unique, cost effective\ Mystery Shopper program solutions to corporates and franchisors across South Africa. Our business model caters for any franchisor or group to achieve their specific desired outcome and suite their budget. This is something we are very proud of. We currently offer 3 different Mystery Shopper Program models:
Option 1 – Local Customer Approach
This option is most likely the most cost effective solution. However it requires a little bit of a different approach its been proven to be very effective on a medium to long term approach. This program requires very little head office intervention but requires some sort of local store marketing and solely relies on the inputs and findings of the local customer at a specific store / branch or office. How: with this approach we build a E-Survey based on your needs.
This is converted into a URL link. The link is then added to all your back office system where a message (example – “HAPPY WITH OUR SERVICE? Visit www.abc.co.za to complete a survey and stand a change to win R10 000!”): will appear on every customer receipt. The customer will by choice then visit the URL link and complete the mystery shopper survey. The survey can be developed and setup according to your specific needs. Results are emailed directly to your head office and we then present monthly management
reports with insights to the results. This is a very powerful and valuable approach.
Option 2 – National Outsourced Approach
Still effective but slightly most costly, we can outsource your mystery shopper program to a group that already has a national footprint and infrastructure. This enables us to offer you a broader and faster approach at a good rate per mystery shopper.
Option 3 – Specialised
This solutions is a tailor designed approach where we will design, setup and conduct your mystery shopper surveys within our own team on an unannounced visit and report back to your accordingly.
We use a word class platform – iAuditor by SafetyCulture (application) currently used over 50,000 per day in over 80 countries. iAuditor is a free inspection app used to empower your workers in the field. Combined with the web platform, iAuditor can be used as an inspector software that provides visibility and insights to help raise safety and quality standards across an organisation. Also as an inspection management software, iAuditor lets your team can collect consistent data, standardise operations, send reports, identify failed areas and get problems resolved with this easy-to-use checklist software. Pricing for this application is charged per user, per annum and charged directly by iAuditor by SafetyCulture to the client.
How will it work?
Once the account, templates, automation rules and users are correctly setup users can complete a checklist on their smartphone or tablet, take pictures, add comments and have the document signed. The report will automatically formulate a score % and then automatically email the inspection to the relevant pre-set email addresses and save into the cloud. Every inspection is automatically saved and can be access by anyone (based on account rules setup) from anywhere in the world.
What is Unique Consulting’s involvement?
Clients that approach us sometimes does not have the time, resources or understanding to setup a program such as this. Many forget that there are many automation functions that needs to be built and setup and that the program will still need to be managed, checked regularly for proper functionality and require regular inputs, maintenance and drive to make sure it’s successful within your organisation. This is where we come in. For an mutually agreed upon additional rate, Unique Consulting assist corporates and groups across South Africa as follow relating to this platform:
- Account & Users Setup
- Consulting & Building Checklists
- Setting up of affiliated automated processes
- Users device setups
- Users Workshop Training
- Defined Group Dashboard Reporting Database
- On-going account support
- On-going reports capturing (if needed)
- On-going checklists adjustments
- On-going Reporting
- On-going User technical support (WhatsApp / Telephonic / Email & Skype)
GET A QUOTE
Request a quote and get a guaranteed response the same day. No obligation required.