Are Unique Business Plan's business plans fully bankable?
Yes. We are leading Business Plan Creation Specialists, focusing on the development of new business plans and consulting on existing businesses. We are registered with the NSBC and our Business Plans comply with DTI, SEDA, SEFA, NEF, IDC, all our Commercial Banks (Standard Bank, Absa, First National Bank and Nedbank) and all major financial and investment private funding vehicle solutions in South Africa. We have developed in excess of 7500 successful business plans since 2008.
All our business plans are fully bankable, meaning each business plan project is custom designed to suit the needs of the particular business venture in question. Each business is unique, therefore we draft the business plan in accordance with the requirements of the needs associated with that specific business. Once the business plan is complete, the client is able to take the business plan to an investor, financier, financial institution or investor to attract funding, space or develop the business in accordance with the specified operational, administration, marketing and financial plan.
Bankable Business Plans is a step-by-step guide that will teach you everything you need to know to create a clear, comprehensive, and compelling business plan. … Each chapter will guide you through a specific section of your business plan: Value definition. Needs assessment. Differentiation and competitive assessment – Source: Personal MBA
What are the benefits of hiring Unique Business Plans?
First impressions last, so you only have one chance to impress the reader of your business plan. Hiring Unique Business Plans will drastically increase your chances of being successful since we will ensure your business plan meets the required specifications, it’s user friendly and attractive.
Some of the other benefits include:
- Every business is unique. All our business plans are custom designed.
- We do not offer template designed business plans
- We specialise in businesses requiring as little as R100 000 up to as much as R150 billion in funding
- Each business plan is fully grammar checked to ensure a professional appearance
- We guarantee 100% non-plagiarism, meaning we don’t steal other’s hard work
- Our business consultants are experienced in most respected fields
- Our business consultants have many years of experience in developing business plans, financial projections, business concept feasibility studies and demographical studies
- Each business plan is proofread and signed off by our Managing Director before being presented to the client
- We are a technologically innovate company – ensure you are kept up to date and receive your project at the highest possible quality, in the fastest possible turnaround time
- Our rates are very competitive. We offer the best professional rates in South Africa
How does Unique Business Plans's Business Plan Process work?
Step 1: Project is initiated within 24 hours of receipt of the required 50% project initiation deposit payment.
Step 2: Client Statutory Info Questionnaire link is emailed too client with Tax Invoice.
Step 3: Client completes Statutory Info Questionnaire and upload the necessary documentation at hand.
Step 4: A digital (Skype or Zoom) Interview is held with client and appointed Senior Business Plan Consultant where the necessary info is compiled.
Step 5: (If we were appointed to do so): The project Start-Up Costs / Quotations research is concluded (or clients provides in previous step)
Step 6: The research phase of the business plan is completed by the Senior Business Plan Consultant. Client is consulted digitally as needed.
Step 7: The financial forecast model (if included) is completed by the Senior Business Plan Consultant. Client is consulted digitally as needed.
Step 8: The business plan diagrams and processes phase is sketched and completed by the Senior Business Plan Consultant. Client is consulted digitally as needed.
Step 9: The full business plan is put together and compiled by the Senior Business Plan Consultant. Client is consulted digitally as needed.
Step 10: Client is required to present balance of 50% of invoice payment to us within 24 hours prior to the deadline date.
Step 11: First draft of the business plan is presented to the client via email. Client is consulted digitally as needed.
Step 12: Client requests any minor changes / amendments as needed.
Step 13: Final draft of business plan is presented to client via email. Client is consulted digitally as needed.
Step 14: Client has a further 30 days or 3 versions (whichever comes first) to request any changes to the business plan.
The business plan project is accepted as concluded should not response be received from the client within 7 days after first presentation via email.
How much does a business plan cost with Unique?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will gladly answer your questions.